Enter your email address:
Given the fact that Gardner is hard-code lazy, he will never finish the task ;).However, if also work sometime then 24 days (inverse of (1/8-1/12)).
23.995 or 24 daysif the fast one takes 12 days to mown 100% of loan, so in 8 days he would cover8*100/12=66.6666...=66.67%leaving 33.3333...=33.34% to cover by slow one in 8 days.In 8 days he covers 33.34%,for him to cover 100% he will need8*100/33.34=23.995...=24 daysor simply put the hard one works twice the fast as the slow oneso slow one finish the work in double time 12*2=24 days
Twice the amount of the other gardener or 24 days.
Post a Comment